If your Magento store is based on Magento version 1, then you must migrate ASAP because:
- Magento version 1 support has expired on 30-June-2020, which means there will be no patch available from Magento in case of a risky security issue or other issues.
- Magento 1 extensions and themes are not being maintained actively right now.
- Magento 2 provides several security and performance issues which are next-generation technology. You must make use of the newest technology.
- All Magento developers and companies are moving towards version 2, so finding support for the Magento version 1 is going to be very difficult and costly.
What is Migrated
- All Products
- All Product Options
- All Product Attribute Sets
- All Product Attributes
- All Sales Data
- All Orders
- All Customers
- All Users
- Target website will be in the Magento default theme. If you have another theme for Magento 2, we will install it for you.
- Installation of any Magento 2 extensions is separately chargeable.
What is NOT Migrated
- Website Theme/Template
- Any Extensions/Plugins
To Get Started
Following are required in advance, from your side, before we start
- Old website in fully working condition
- New target server where a new instance of Magento can be installed
- Logins for the new and old server
- SSH Login
- FTP Login
- Database access
- All payment made in advance (for details of payment, contact us)
Pricing for migration from Magento 1 instance to Magento 2 instance starts from 599 USD onwards.
The final price depends on the complexity involved.
Please contact us for getting an estimate for your website migration.